Sunday, March 3, 2013

A silly reflection!

So I'm feeling really good about all that I learned these past 8 weeks.  But there are still some tools that I haven't tried! (And I'm sure that there is many more being developed as I type!) I wanted to create something fun and light but also to show what I have learned. Enter Go!Animate. I love the 2 smartphones talking to each other and thought they could have a funny conversation.  As I made it, I realized that I needed to get to the point quickly.
Cell chat by mbhixs on GoAnimate

Animation Software - Powered by GoAnimate.

The most important thing I learned during this class was not to be afraid of technology.( This is how my students must feel when they are learning something new!) I had been apprehensive about putting myself out into the great big world wide web. But as I became more comfortable with all of the new tech tools and realizing that my blog was being looked at and reading the posts from colleagues and new friends-people from all over, I wanted to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment