Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Keep it moving....

I've enjoyed blogging for my  technology graduate class but now that the class is over I'm finding it hard to continue.  Part of the reason is another class has taken up my "spare" time.  But why not use this to my advantage.  Use my blog to reflect on my new class and new learning!The new class is an action research class.  So my first question was: action research...hmmm? The word research scares me....I immediately think of hours spent reading articles written by much smarter people with gobs of percentages and test results.  So I immediately went to the Internet and my fears were abated!



So my question to you is....how do you define action research?  Are you formulating questions everyday in your classroom?

4 comments:

  1. Did you share this in your course? It will help others. It is a good explanation of action research and it helps to see it explained in a video. Let people know to access Google Reader now, they should go to Google Search and type in Google Reader. Google Reader is no longer the gmail menu bar. Enjoy your new class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy-will do! The new class has made me nervous so I turned to youtube to help me to understand Action Research.

      Delete
  2. Wow, are on the same page. I was just thinking about making entries to keep my blog going as well. I even asked our current prof if I could submit the reflections as blog post. It was a no go but I still may put them up in a more bloggy form.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea...pick the best of what you wrote...I like, I may use you idea!

      Delete