Friday, February 22, 2013

Bingo! I think I've got it now!

My first Storybird was created with trial and error and came out ok.  The problem I was experiencing was embedding it into my blog.  But I think I have figured it out!



I had to return to the piece and edit it!  I needed to mark it "For School." This allowed me to get the embedded code!
Eureka!
I hope you like my Storybird about CAT cat.  I was thinking about word families and high frequency words when I wrote it-the pictures are funny too!

3 comments:

  1. Baha! Great story! I love the idea of using a word family/sight words for the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thank you I was trying to embedded mine!! I am now going to to try doing what you did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute story, I am going to try making one in a little bit. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete